Blue Tongue Motorsports Billet Thermostat Housing
BTM's replacement thermostat housing assembly is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum billet aluminum. This new housing is designed to provide years of maintenance free service and solves the issue of warped and leaking flanges. This new housing retains the proper shape for the ford thermostat to lock into the housing prior to installation, preventing the thermostat from falling out during assembly.
The kit includes the following parts:
- (4) Upper tube to flange bolts that come with thread lock already applied
- (2) Flange mounting bolts
- (1) O-ring
- (1) Flange gasket
- (1) 45* hose barb
- (1) Billet aluminum housing
- (1) Upper radiator hose tube with flange.
- (1) Billet aluminum bleed tube
- (1) Assembly and installation instructions
All components of this kit are new and require no core exchange
The stock bleed plug will work with this housing
1989 - 1995 Ford Thunderbird with Supercharged 3.8L
1989 - 1990 Mercury Cougar with Supercharged 3.8L